If you prefer a guided tour, you can rely upon Amici del Favo Association whose members manage the following cribs:
- Baroque crib of Caltagirone, with human sized figures and authentic fabrics of that time
- Bread and derivatives crib
- Art makes the difference crib
- Raise your head and look up to the crib
- Dioramas museum
- The smallest crib in the world
- Crib made of salt
- Crib made of Pasta
- Sicilian crib
- Jewish crib with edict of Caesar Augustus
- Animated crib in terracotta and fabric
- Neapolitan crib with authentic fabric of 17th century.
- The Holy Family's flight into Egypt.
- Terracotta and lava stone crib
- Crib commemorating the victims of the earthquake in Emilia Romagna
- 200 cribs in 5 continents
- Collection of baby jesus figurines dating back to 17th century.
- Collection of Christmas manuscripts dating back to 17th century.
- Miniature Caltagirone crib
- Cotton crib
- Human sized crib depicting the adoration of the magi
- Crib made of rare phone cards
- Collection of printings dating back to the 17th century.
Available until 10th January, every day from 9.30 to 1.00 pm and from 3 to 7 pm.
The ticket is 3€ for all the exhibitions listed above. Free entry for disabled people. Every group will be guided by a member of the association in the meeting point agreed jointly in advance. The visit to cribs which are not listed above is not included.
Michele +39 333 1635085 | 0933 57458