St. Placido Church
St.Placido Church was built in 1420 on the ruins of an ancient temple dedicated to Bacchus and today it is located near Saint Agatha Cathedral.
This church was completely destroyed by the earthquake of 1693, but it was built once again. In particular, the faced was designed by Stefano Ittar, one of the two architects who built Porta Garibaldi. It has just a central nave.